jm tramp bitch sykes

Just a bit of info for some of the lads their has been 2 north men invited into the irish comp this year and guess what

who were they and what

Their on here blue but i wount but their names up They can tell yea why they wont run but it could stop all this shit and stories and calling names.Owen is in it and is going to run

maybe thats the problemn is and they couldnt stomach it if he beat them ha ha

If yer not in yea cant win .Their all world beaters on the lead or when no one sees them

for an old man ur very biter, ur the kinda men the dog world dont need

Just keeping it straight

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

icey your a dickhead this is an open forum of all religions and races it s about hunting

its owens breeding were asking about if your bored try the ferret section

a dog doesnt have to be matched to be a good dog jamie theres lads out there who keep themselves to themselves

Posted Images

need to change name of site to nireland jm circus and his bundle of leprahauns these boys are spoiling this site with bullshit and lies ban the c**ts

BAN YOU wanker not are fault jm is over killing all you big white hares dont like topic march on your good at the MARCHING

why are people here questioning my religous beliefs on a hunting forum and it seems to be this crowd from nireland all the time surley thats not what this site is about

lmbo coming from a man that as been coming too Ireland coming over here from Scotland doing his marching standing back and watching the news go and f**k you self as l said Ireland would be a better place without people like you starting in our country you still a big summer hunter big white rabbits man coming on here asking me get you out for run in July you would thing with with all the marching you do in july over here that your legs would not be able for summer hunt :whistling: :whistling: :victory::laugh::toast::D:bad::angel:

speedie us ni boys dont need cameras mate people dont doubt us we dont bullshit people :thumbs:

bull shit you have one out every week any only Tommy pup catches the hare why is that just asking????? Stop it will you my ribs are sore so many pup did super cid have any picture and is lazy getting one :toast: :toast:

thats called a fone :tongue2: do you think someone else is gonna let tommys pup take credit for hares theyre own dogs are killing fs my ribs are sore now think thats what happened with the sheep the other week the boys felt sorry for ya :laugh:

Just a bit of info for some of the lads their has been 2 north men invited into the irish comp this year and guess what

who were they and what

Their on here blue but i wount but their names up They can tell yea why they wont run but it could stop all this shit and stories and calling names.Owen is in it and is going to run

i was invited tonite owen i won,t be entering any comps in ireland, i,ve a lot of good invites in england this season to show men my dogs run, won,t be entering my own comp i,ve proved enough i,ve won it last 2 years, they,ll clash with my invites, but what are yous men likew down there cause me and stevie didn,t enter you gloating, bet the person who told you forgot to say i,ve sent word down incase they don,t get it, im on this site putting the record straight I,LL RUN THE WINNER of your comp, and you,ve been asking how keiths bitch went she struggled but the ground was very hard i,ll be giving her a chance back next month on a good du she how she does then, one thing i didn,t like she dosn,t like the hard ground my 2 young bitches would run on any ground, a bit early to say just hpoe theres no coldness in her, i wonder were that would come from????? before i forget my offer always open i,ll run youb any week you want, owen would you like an invite to the comp in england? no smart answers just yes or no

speedie us ni boys dont need cameras mate people dont doubt us we dont bullshit people :thumbs:

bull shit you have one out every week any only Tommy pup catches the hare why is that just asking????? Stop it will you my ribs are sore so many pup did super cid have any picture and is lazy getting one :toast: :toast:

iceman what excelty are you trying to say ? that me and my da are telling lies about the pup catching hares ? are you really that stupid ??

Edited by ferret kid

oooppss thought my computer was broke their for a min .As i said already owen will be running in a competition as for anyone running the winner when would that be as theit is 16 men in it might take a while(.Cant start untill the hares are able to run )But their will be a camcorder so everyone will see what the dogs are like no bluffing then

oooppss thought my computer was broke their for a min .As i said already owen will be running in a competition as for anyone running the winner when would that be as theit is 16 men in it might take a while(.Cant start untill the hares are able to run )But their will be a camcorder so everyone will see what the dogs are like no bluffing then

:laugh: slate the man but won't run him :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface::laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: slate the man but won't run him :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface::laugh: :laugh:

Why would any coursing man talk about running in september their WILL be alot or running around christmas and we will see who has what Just forgot to say that is if the hares are not running in a foot of snow

Edited by speedie

were 4/5 week off good running so its not a bad time to talk about running set dates for a run,and what kind of coursing man slates another mans dogs then won't say yes i will run you :hmm: and remember video's of dogs dont tell the full story two dogs 1 day same conditions does show's who has the better dog on the day :thumbs:

iceman what excelty are you trying to say ? that me and my da are telling lies about the pup catching hares ? are you really that stupid ??

big up yourself wee E :good:

were 4/5 week off good running so its not a bad time to talk about running set dates for a run,and what kind of coursing man slates another mans dogs then won't say yes i will run you :hmm: and remember video's of dogs dont tell the full story two dogs 1 day same conditions does show's who has the better dog on the day :thumbs:

I dont know what kind of man slates another mans dogs because if you look back over my posts i dont slate any mans dogs just dont believe every thing im told.But their some men that do slate other mens dogs and then go and get one whats that about If you are following this saga you will have seen that their has been wholesale slating of one dog from 1/2 a clip that was put up on here .As i said already their WILL be questions asked this season and hopefully their will be no dogs injured or retired and the answers will be known

Edited by speedie

need to change name of site to nireland jm circus and his bundle of leprahauns these boys are spoiling this site with bullshit and lies ban the c**ts

BAN YOU wanker not are fault jm is over killing all you big white hares dont like topic march on your good at the MARCHING

why are people here questioning my religous beliefs on a hunting forum and it seems to be this crowd from nireland all the time surley thats not what this site is about

icey your a dickhead this is an open forum of all religions and races it s about hunting :wallbash:

• Like 2

laugh.png slate the man but won't run him icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.giflaugh.pnglaugh.png

Why would any coursing man talk about running in september their WILL be alot or running around christmas and we will see who has what Just forgot to say that is if the hares are not running in a foot of snow

your full of shite .youve called gorger and slated him thru this site for weeks on end .yet you wont run him .you wont even respond to his challenge .your like a little girl with your backchat . :bye: :bye: .go up the kennels and let them dogs out for some fresh air .youve been on here all weelk talking rubbish those poor dogs aint seen the light of day all week youve been to busy coursing on site

laugh.png slate the man but won't run him icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.giflaugh.pnglaugh.png

your full of shite .youve called gorger and slated him thru this site for weeks on end .yet you wont run him .you wont even respond to his challenge .your like a little girl with your backchat . :bye: :bye: .go up the kennels and let them dogs out for some fresh air .youve been on here all weelk talking rubbish those poor dogs aint seen the light of day all week youve been to busy coursing on site

ahhh