Another doe

Nice one mate,how many do you take per year?

I reccied my new permission yesterday,and saw 5 roe deer(does)and loads of tracks everywhere.I really do want to get myself in a position to be able to take a few of them.Someone said that they have deer on their fac without having taken the dsc1,do you know if it is law to have to take the dsc1 before being able to shoot deer.

Hello my mate shoot's load's ie 100 or so & has no DMQ1 but is looking to do it as land owner's are asking for it.Im not aware of any law as long you have permission to shoot them DMQ1 etc dont make you a better shot it's practical experiance that help's not paper but it can be a learning curve.Select your doe's as they are the key to your buck's.My brother & i & friend's shoot with me & on my own permission we take 10/15 cull buck's & 1/5 better buck's that i think shootable but i do make error's to.Dont shoot so many doe's as i like as the 1's i want fanish & they kind of go nocturnal with less day light but i shoot 10/20 if i can.