quick half hour with bud9 and the pups

so we were going to get a good days ferreting in today but i was working last night never got in till 3.30am.slept in never got up till dinner. so we ended up just taking a few ferrets and the pups for a wee mooch.ferrets down the first set nothing home so 2nd set ferrets down rabbit out in seconds let misty of to show the young pup the score.so few mins later next rabbit out let buster off bud9's new pup took to it like a duck to water and rabbit back to bud9.one more rabbit came out the set let buster get it for the experiance.so we were happy with the quick half hour and over the moon with the pups.

BOYS TAKE IT EASY ON BUD9 FOR WEARING THEM WELLIES HE COULD NOT FIND HIS AND STOLE HIS LITTLE BROTHERS.

pupsout006.jpgpupsout005-1.jpgpupsout003-1.jpg

so we were going to get a good days ferreting in today but i was working last night never got in till 3.30am.slept in never got up till dinner. so we ended up just taking a few ferrets and the pups for a wee mooch.ferrets down the first set nothing home so 2nd set ferrets down rabbit out in seconds let misty of to show the young pup the score.so few mins later next rabbit out let buster off bud9's new pup took to it like a duck to water and rabbit back to bud9.one more rabbit came out the set let buster get it for the experiance.so we were happy with the quick half hour and over the moon with the pups.

BOYS TAKE IT EASY ON BUD9 FOR WEARING THEM WELLIES HE COULD NOT FIND HIS AND STOLE HIS LITTLE BROTHERS.

pupsout006.jpgpupsout005-1.jpgpupsout003-1.jpg

cheers mate it was a good wee spin with the pups and the the ferrets and you never added about the bite that c**t of a rabbit giveing me a bite lol and they wellys are belters lads yous want to get a hold of a pair lol

a forgot a bout the bite the wee fu*ker but it was a good wee mooch apart from the bite and the hairy stinking biker

aye mate it was a good day apart from that prick am chuffed with the pup and just watch you hands with that ferret mate it nearly took my finger tip off lol thare was plenty more to take from that hill if we wanted mate

a forgot a bout the bite the wee fu*ker but it was a good wee mooch apart from the bite and the hairy stinking biker

aye mate it was a good day apart from that prick am chuffed with the pup and just watch you hands with that ferret mate it nearly took my finger tip off lol thare was plenty more to take from that hill if we wanted mate

yeh alot more there plenty for the rest of the season.so alot more good days to come :thumbs: must just be somthing about that hill mate because everything was trying to bite. :hmm:

yeh alot more there plenty for the rest of the season.so alot more good days to come :thumbs: must just be somthing about that hill mate because everything was trying to bite. :hmm:

aye mate your [bANNED TEXT] av got the trade mark on my leg to prove it mate av got good hopes for buster baw head with the way he was today hes some boy like