ratting.co.uk

im not traitor lol because this site is easily the best on the net for fieldsports and such but has anyone checked out this site? ratting.co.uk. seems a bit corny with the stupid profiles on the dogs but then again its a laugh. sam :D

umm the videos i bothered to watch seemed to involve alot if sticks and running about, not my idea of ratting. sticks in the wrong hands can ruin perfectly good terriers. a good terriers should dispatch a rat with ease, and without little movement from the owner, not if your intrested in the actual hunting side.

fair enough there getting out and doing it,just not, my idea of hunting.

cheers wink ;)

umm the videos i bothered to watch seemed to involve alot if sticks and running about, not my idea of ratting. sticks in the wrong hands can ruin perfectly good terriers. a good terriers should dispatch a rat with ease, and without little movement from the owner, not if your intrested in the actual hunting side.

fair enough there getting out and doing it,just not, my idea of hunting.

cheers wink ;)

yeah lol i watched the vids.they seem crazy people. look on gallery.how many people do you want going ratting at once.thev got 200 feckin people to every dog lol. sambo