Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

u must b another 1 who never got anythin at the show on sunday this place is bad an full of sore losers

That was the best you could think off?!!!!!!!! they mustn't be too smart down the mena!!! so you are clearly proving from your reply thats all you care about it or why else say it? for all you know i won a few things so does that mean i cant have an opinion? Fickle person you are, you must be just in from the next 'shift' at the bikers club. Some people make an arse of themselves on this site and show themselves up for what they really are. Win or loose its about the dogs, not the amount of rosettes you come home with. Dont get me wrong it is nice for your dog to get reginition, but the most reginition my dog gets is from me its owner. My dogs are all winners to me, pity you didnt think the same, like your dancing partner if you dont win a show its away the next day........

Now do us all a favour and away and skin them 26 rabbits and dont forget the 3 hares ( more like the hairs on your whole, coz thats all that big dog could catch)

Pictures of such a catch in 2 hours would be appreciated or have they not invented the camera in your woods? I'd love to know the number of fields you walk to get this amount of rabbits or did you just visit your local pets at home store with your 'show' dog on the lead?!!!

u must think ur great when u have no idea [bANNED TEXT] i do in my time with my dogs my dogs just dont do showin an racin an as i said 2 danny if u want a challange ill take them no problem just say when an where il let my dogs do any quarry legal or illeagal it wont bother me the way i look at it if the dog cant do [bANNED TEXT] i want it 2 do its on down the road an all my dogs will do all quarry when i want them to but then ur a mouth over a computer when no one was talking to you as you never started this row it was danny300 an his fans

So you want me and Danny 300? I knew you were into these 3somes but I dont fancy another 'woman' thanks!!! Ill leave you two at it thanks very much. I think you would be better working the quarry than them dogs from the look of you!!!!

So tell me this; if my dog goes out one night with me and does 5 rabbits and a good load of chases, and you take your dog out and it does 6.... does that mean that your dog is better?!!!!You think thats what it comes down to? Not how my dog had say 10 other good courses, or how he broke hedges for every one, or how I slipped him on a red and he had a go, the weather, the time of night etc etc etc. You think its just down to numbers? I can go and buy pets at home out of rabbits and say i done them all so would you take it just on the numbers?!!! Think you are a bit naive to be fair and if I was you i'd change your user name because theres certainly nothing 'flash' about you. Maybe go for Slow-on-the-uptake ellie???? These Billy Big balls wanting to challenge people knowing fine well that it wont happen...im sure you would shit if Danny agreed to yours and Fiona's request. Grow up and grow a set. People want to have their say on this show, its what the topic was started (apart rom Deirdre wanting everyone to see what she looks like for the 100th time). Its the reason fora forum, if everyone agreed we would have nothing to talk about on here. You should watch what you say because a lot of people will know your business so you shoudnt tell lies on here. Fiona saying she has only breed a few litters..... f**k me I have seen at least 5 this year already, all types of dogs not just whippets and lurchers. If you are going to lie on here and act the big boy just save your dignity and dont bother.

Good luck Danny in that quarry with her, I ve heard them biker club strippers can get a bit nasty after dark.........................................

its not about the catch rate its about watching your dog run and enjoying every bit of it weather its a rabbit or a fox

Edited by danny300
  • Like 1

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

There's a common denominator running through all this sh*te, and I have just copped onto what it is...........................................................so many different screen names, but all the same cr*p, yous need to be smarter than that in ur little click lol

There's a common denominator running through all this sh*te, and I have just copped onto what it is...........................................................so many different screen names, but all the same cr*p, yous need to be smarter than that in ur little click lol

well said

Guest thebigdog

FOR MAD HAREHUNTER!

SINCE YOUR NOT IRISH AND YOU STATEMENT ABOUT IRISH HAVING NO WORKING DOGS ...HARE HUNTING IS ILLEGAL IN THE NORTH ITS BANNED OFFICALLY NOW .. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SILLY NAME FROM YOU PRICK

hare hunting isnt illegal, hare coursing events are. if your out on your own its legal. his statement didnt say irish have no working dogs, read it properly.dick.

heres a link to country side alliance, read for yourself

http://www.caireland.org/News/press_releases/New_Law_on_Coursing/