G'day im not dead

G'day people, Hope your all well, So far ive been out twice over here in aussie land, I was very lucky to become mates with a bloke who shoots so we have been going out onto a local golf course to clear up a few pests. First trip i totally forgot to take the camera, This trip i got the camera ready and left it by the front door so could only take a picture of the couple we brought home.

Well the night started headed down my mates house with a full moonlighting the way for me had a quick cuppa and a smoke then jumped in the truck and headed off for the golf course. As we were pulling up at the golf course several bennets wallabies made a suicidal dash in front of us. We pulled up at the start of the golf course and waited for our host to arrive. As we were having a quick smoke we heard a noise to the side of us spun round with the lamp and there was a possum sat at the base of a tree staring straight at us and hissing like a mad thing. Needless to say he got the good news straight between the eyes. Shortly after our host arrived in his clapped out old ute. We loaded the guns and ammo in the back connected up the spotty and headed off it was my turn to drive while the others shot out the back then we would swap half way through the night. First shot was a cracker a decent wallabie sat in a bunker about 50 yards away, Next was a possum then the rest is a blur was a cracking night one thing i do remember is our host jumping out the truck to go collect a shot possum. Usually we place a foot on there heads and pull the back legs to break there necks to make sure there not going to start kicking around in the back of the ute. He picked up the possum by the tail only to have it swing round and try and go for him he ran back to the ute with it and asked one of us to finish it we couldnt understand why he didnt until we shone the lamp down and noticed he was wearing flip flops :laugh: :laugh: The silly bugger had forgot to change them when he left home.All in all we ended up with 23 wallabies, 13 rabbits and about 20 possums. It was a good night with good lads. We were using .22 rimmy's and taking them out at anything upto 65 yards. A very capable rifle. :thumbs-up:

Y.I.S

Jordan

Edited by Jordan