brindle saluki

Guest FTBBTH

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wasn't there a topic with a post in it about rabitanators saluki had duff reg papers, might of read it wrong. as you know FTBBTH my memories crap lol

Posted Images

I'm on about the dog from scotland, going over to australia, that you mentioned earlier

ive spoken to margot keast a good few times , she swears blind its got kizzy in the ped , i asked her to show me the ped and she wouldnt !!

she said she didnt notice the slight brindling on the dog ,believe it was on the dogs legs used it as a sire and well up pops a full blown stripy .. i dont think she would have bought the dog if she had been sure it was brindle by the time it was ralized to late it was in oz.. the brindle geene is very dominant both on the dam and sire of any sal once its there even a small amount of brindle showing after 1 or 2 gen it will become full blown stripes ... imo . bad news !!.

he has got kizzy of barkstead in him, can't see why she would'nt show you his ped he's got a few litters,

it may well say that on the paperwork ,she certainly couldnt dna test aginst kizzy though .. so its just paper no guaranteed proof. she got a dog with a ped papers :yes:

but at the end of the day nobody has any proof for or against, do they really, was it jealous gossip you have got to admit when a saluki is mentioned, there is so much bitchyness, and that goes for the coursing and the show person, and the dogs still showing over here and winning over here

but at the end of the day nobody has any proof for or against, do they really, was it jealous gossip you have got to admit when a saluki is mentioned, there is so much bitchyness, and that goes for the coursing and the show person, and the dogs still showing over here and winning over here

they aint showing no brindle sals hear , thats for sure , you cant regester them in the u/k

I did'nt say they were showing brindle sals here said the dog is showing you said he was brindle, he can't be he would'nt be a show champ would he, judges know about brindles they would'nt hsve picked him would they, if they thought he was brindle

so if he wasnt brindl . was it an act of god that he threw brindle pups .. the dog that was imported to oz had slight brindle markings that could and was not noticeed he was carring the brindle geene fact

qaniz von iransamin , very slight brindling on the legs and side of the face very hard to tell . threw brindle pups and his prodegany are still throwing brindles full stripers and allways will from the male and female side :laugh:

post-20594-0-46907200-1313100565.jpg

the dog I'm talking about is cream, so if he was brindle it would be easy to see, so if people are saying the dog is brindle, I'm sure a few judges would have spotted that, brindle was only mentioned when he was going to australia

well if you knew what you were talking about you would know both black and cream hide brindle ..do your homework :thumbs:

we will beg to differ on this dog, you have your oppion I have mine, he's still kennel club registered I'm sure that kennel club will register any litters he has, other countries accept brindles as purebreds its only this country that does'nt, and all this lot on hl want to know is can the bugger run lol

we will beg to differ on this dog, you have your oppion I have mine, he's still kennel club registered I'm sure that kennel club will register any litters he has, other countries accept brindles as purebreds its only this country that does'nt, and all this lot on hl want to know is can the bugger run lol

margot keast admitted the brindle came from the dog she imported go ask her . im not making it up its common knowledge

and she breeds for show so they can run around the show ring ... :laugh: