brindle saluki

Guest FTBBTH

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wasn't there a topic with a post in it about rabitanators saluki had duff reg papers, might of read it wrong. as you know FTBBTH my memories crap lol

Posted Images

Guest FTBBTH

my saluki x sire

kennel club register name desert star(ag4)

sire amazing pharoah registration number abo4394508

dam della russ reg number aco2523508

the guy i bought my saluki x off owned desert star for i think 7 years? and he sold it not so long ago as he had to move out, he sold it for £150 i think, i wish i bought it excellent dog

after coursing over by in usa with saluks and seeing a good few hundred or more yet to see a brindle saluki saw grizzle simliar to abrindlish coulor but thats about it

well maybe the next time your in the u/s look up mary beth rogers . . then you see some !!!

my saluki x sire

kennel club register name desert star(ag4)

sire amazing pharoah registration number abo4394508

dam della russ reg number aco2523508

the guy i bought my saluki x off owned desert star for i think 7 years? and he sold it not so long ago as he had to move out, he sold it for £150 i think, i wish i bought it excellent dog

But you said you bred the pup? :blink:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/213783-my-saluki-whippet-pup-i-bred-chunk/page__fromsearch__1

Guest born to run1083

the guy was called the rabitanator on here

wasn't there a topic with a post in it about rabitanators saluki had duff reg papers, might of read it wrong. as you know FTBBTH my memories crap lol

• Like 1

There's a brindle saluki won a big show in america, so they must accept the colour, by the way the lady in question, has had her dog dna tested and the dam.

who mary /beth .. or margot keast dna tested for what? non of mary beths brindles are aka regestered only spbds regestered becouse they came from cyrus in germany ,,