Black islander boots

BEST BOOTS ON THE MARKET FOR VALUE.

I'VE HAD MINE 13 MONTHS AND THERE IS NOWT WRONG WITH THEM STILL AS GOOD AS NEW. VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE TOO, FAST DELIVERY.

USUALLY GET A YEAR OUT OF MEINDLES BEFORE THEY ARE SHAGGED AND ONCE GOT 3 MONTHS OUT OF A PAIR OF LE CHAMEAUS :realmad:

BOOTS GET VERY HARD WEAR 4-5 DAYS A WEEK MINIMUM TRUDGING THROUGH THE RANKEST HEATHER IN SCOTLAND AND A FAIR BIT OF DIGGING.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK BUT JUST REALISED AND CAN'T BE f****d TYPING IT AGAIN.

CHEERS

FTB

• 2 weeks later...

You won't go wrong there Wolfie - my first pair lasted 4 years of hard work, including beating 4 days a week in tough bramble country and a month standing in 'cementy' water doing a house base. Only started leaking when I'd rubbed through the rubber coating in February last year.

So, on my 'second' pair. Bought a pair at the Midland last year - unfortunately these leaked and Hamish replaced them by return - he'd had a few problems with a faulty batch.

My first pair were faced leather and easy just to Nikwax or Graingers every so often but the new ones are nubuck - ok I've sprayed them but might just resort to the wax again. Time will tell how durable the nubuck is compared to the original.

atb

FBW

• 2 weeks later...