WEIHRAUCH HW100 .22 Full Setup for sale

Weihrauch HW100 .22 full Setup for sale - COMPLETE SETUP NOW SOLD 15/08/2011

I have for sale a Weihrauch HW100 .22 (Sports stock) full setup. The gun has a Hawke Sports HD 3-9x50 scope, Weihrauch silencer, two 14 shot magazines and comes with a the owner's manual, a nice padded gun slip (Made by - Ridgeline of New Zealand) plus a DRAGER 9 Litre 200BAR air bottle (just refilled about 2/3 weeks ago). I think the bottle's certification expires in 2014. This is a pre "anti-tamper" model HW100. Also it is NOT the quick-fill adapter type, you need to unscrew the rifle's air cylinder and detach it from the rifle to refill it, which I found to be a really easy procedure and is no hassle at all. This rifle does not leak, it was last refilled about 2/3 weeks ago and put away after firing off a few pellets, the gauge on the rifle reservoir is still showing the same pressure as it was when put away.

The reason I am selling it is this - I am a newcomer to proper airgunning and I bought this setup about 4 weeks ago. My first intention was/is to learn how to shoot properly (and accurately!), so I went along to a local field target airgun club. Having chatted with the guys there, I formed the opinion that it would be better for me to use a .177 so I decided to sell the HW100. As mentioned the gun is a sports stock .22 model and it looks just like brand new. The guy I got it from said he had bought it new about two and a half years ago and that it had less than 100 pellets through it, the condition of the rifle certainly supports that!. I don't have anywhere to shoot yet so I probably put about another 100 or so pellets through it the one time I took it to the FT club.

I would like to post more than one picture of the rifle etc but unfortunately I cannot unravel the complex mystery of how to do this on this site. A 200K photo limit in this day and age of ultra cheap terrabyte disk storage is a puzzle in itself.

PRICE £550 O.N.O. Face to Face only.

Location - near Ashford, Kent

SORRY, BUT I DON'T WANT ANY SWAPS SINCE I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT A .177 RIFLE.

In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act. [/indent]

post-58592-0-40765700-1312034708_thumb.jpg

Edited by weebachle

Hi Kerm(?),

Define "way up north"?

I will probably be going up to Scotland (Glasgow area) in August sometime to see my folks, so if for some unknown reason the rifle does not sell down here I could always bring it with me and we could meet up.

Just a thought.

Cheers

Graeme

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...