Patterdale Stole Armagh

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what war? as said above this is about a stolen pat in armagh for everyone to look out for. not some faceless/nameless so an so's personal rant about slating another person/person's name. unless you've

Iam in cavan will keep my eyes open make her to hot to handle put a pic up between all the genuine terrier men we need to samp this shit out and start dealing with this scum

sounds like half the people posting know who are taking dogs.stop talking in riddles and name them

OK Scent.

Personally I know the man in Tramore that's been accused of stealing and I'd find it hard to believe. Especially as those that are making the accusations have been found to be full of bullshit in the past.

One of the reasons I'm now slow to name dog thieves is because twice in the past I've helped lads out only for them to use my name to scum bags in the search for their dogs.

Then I've scum bags ringing me up with death threats. I don't need that shit.

The dogs in the street know that there's 2 well known thieves up in Armagh.

neil you seem to know a lot of dog thieves. why dose FIONN not come on here and clear this up or will i do it for him fionn told everybody at the show that day that DANIELS bought dogs from england in my eyes that makes him as bad as the thieves

i think fionn came on and cleared this up dont you?

yes he did but dont you and neil come on here and let on you know all you know f**k all :censored: and neil S.T.B.O.T

think weve won the war boys ,as all resistance has ceased :gunsmilie:

what war? as said above this is about a stolen pat in armagh for everyone to look out for. not some faceless/nameless so an so's personal rant about slating another person/person's name. unless you've real proof put up or shut up. as you ranting is getting boring an repetitive, y.i.s, keith

• Like 3

this has gone tits up !!! fionn and other has cleared it up,even if it was not the main topic,shame that lad have to jump in and sort this out that was all ready sorted , it ruined this topic, i am now locking this topic !!!!

hope you get you dog back mate

start a new topic with any pic or info about the dog best of luck

atb sounder