Can anyone recommend any 20 Bore Wildfowling Cartridge?

Hi fellow huntsman, I am just wondering whether anybody can recommend any 20 Bore cartridges for Wildfowling, such as Duck and Goose hunting out on the marshes I shoot on. I am struggling to find Non - Toxic loads for my 20 bore under and over and would happily accept any responces. Just to add also the gun is a 76mm or 3 inch chamber so no problems there. Thanks

Jordan Perry

Pinkfoot Perry.

Hi fellow huntsman, I am just wondering whether anybody can recommend any 20 Bore cartridges for Wildfowling, such as Duck and Goose hunting out on the marshes I shoot on. I am struggling to find Non - Toxic loads for my 20 bore under and over and would happily accept any responces. Just to add also the gun is a 76mm or 3 inch chamber so no problems there. Thanks

Jordan Perry

Pinkfoot Perry.

i have shot a 20ga for 30+yrs and in that time i have shot Hundreds of Geese. if you are planning to go on the Foreshore then i would use Tungsten Matix 3" 1-1/8 or Hevi Shot but these are both Very expenive if you going Inland Remmington 3" 1oz Steel or Saga Steel 7/8oz if you have the ability to shoot Geese in the Head 90% of the time Steel will do a GOOD JOB but to be fair on the Geese let them get WELL in range or use the TM and Hevi Shot ALL THE TIME. Good luck

Jordan Perry

Pinkfoot Perry.

i have shot a 20ga for 30+yrs and in that time i have shot Hundreds of Geese. if you are planning to go on the Foreshore then i would use Tungsten Matix 3" 1-1/8 or Hevi Shot but these are both Very expenive if you going Inland Remmington 3" 1oz Steel or Saga Steel 7/8oz if you have the ability to shoot Geese in the Head 90% of the time Steel will do a GOOD JOB but to be fair on the Geese let them get WELL in range or use the TM and Hevi Shot ALL THE TIME. Good luck

Thankyou very much, I will look into each one of these Cartridges with pleasure.

Jordan Perry

Pinkfoot Perry.

Thankyou very much, I will look into each one of these Cartridges with pleasure.

Spot on advice mate whatever you do dont use bismuth,it is RUBBISH unless you like chasing pricked birds all over the marsh :thumbdown: