mews

welshhound2

Hello mate

This is just a rough pic of a 3 block weathering with some Gos's in, they're 6ft deep, 5ft wide each, by 4 1/2 high at the fron t with a 6 inch drop at the back for drainage, I have the same set up further up the garden but this is only a double weathering, the fronts is from the security fences they use on Building sites or whatever cut to size.

Cheers

Jasper

A few of our mews/weathering..

8x8 6ft4 at the front dropping to 5ft8 at the rear for rain run off.

inside light fitted with CCTV..

Removable perspex window depending on the weather..

IMG_0733-1.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

Heres some pic of the build in progress, there was an original shed there which is now the weighing room etc, built on the chamber and cut an adjoining door.

I've since changed the corner perch and the perch in front of the window which was originally a shelf perch but I found it wrecked his tail feathers so I changed it to the on below.

PC060003.jpg

Heres some pic of the build in progress, there was an original shed there which is now the weighing room etc, built on the chamber and cut an adjoining door.

I've since changed the corner perch and the perch in front of the window which was originally a shelf perch but I found it wrecked his tail feathers so I changed it to the on below.

PC060003.jpg

Best looking mews and aviary i,ve seen mate if i get a garden big enough thats the set up i,ll be looking to build only for three birds.