my lurcher ran into a tree about 6 weeks ago. i noticed he damaged his triangle muscle on left rear leg.a local vet said couple weeks rest and plenty of massage.after this i noticed the dog was still having trouble so i took him to denis breary in kildare,a top greyhound vet who gave him a full examination.he told me that the muscle should come right but in the future may need some surgery if it damages again.im not realy bothered about the muscle damage as ive had plenty of running dogs with the same type of injury and carried on working ok.what i am worried about is denis found that the dog also fractured his fibula[a common injury]just below his vein on his right leg.he says it will heal up ok. denis really knows his stuff and i take his word.what im asking anyone is ive never had a running dog with a fracture before.will it effect his running ability at all.a couple of greyhound lads have told me he wont be able to turn properly.hes a big strong bull cross and it dont seem to bother him that much.