"Jet"

Guest wex

rudi schwab put a reply in and tell us all how you got jet.saying nothing on the subject makes you look a bigger nuggit than you look in that boiler suit :laugh: .you must have spoke to mason by now so your storys will be straight so lets have it.the longer it goes on the worst its going to get and this topic aint going to disapear until the truth is known.

No need for me to do any explanation,to nobody except god and my balls….

Hey Wex&Co have you all got balls???You have not even got a phone#!

But anyway got to tell you a last secret:Just for you all on the board:He was given to me for the fair working-mans price of 100.000 all mighty $!The dog s worth much more because he s only 10 years old.I know that but I ll (at least) make 200000 all mighty $quit out of them Jet-puppies…..they sell like cookies! yippieeeeeeeeee

Anyone interested can come over (I would even be willing to pay you the patrol) so we can do some talking about my good ol` Jety and be assured I ll answer all your eager questions to your satisfaction or if you like why not just try to get him from here back over?????

He is here for you!

Its that easy so all your screen heroes come on over

The ol´saying goes

“Humans are no mountainsâ€

PS:

Btw you need to watch me in my fishing trousers! :victory:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have got it wrong tallyho, if you read the first post it states mason was given the dog on the understanding it never went anywhere else. And as for the "Fat Beasty Looking Crout" dont you have any morals you fecking clown. Tell the truth and let people know what sort of money you waved under masons nose. Why the feck would i want to chat with you, you fecking low life. :censored::censored::censored:

Mr.P.Burns and btw my Jety has got more worth in one finger/toe than all of your "forum expert"`s bodies here together!Mr. Burns has forgotten more than you ll ever know and he is respected.Especially that s something you will never get!Thats your hidden problem!

The same goes for G.Mason and all the others you tried to degrade here on that board you wont slander them people face to face?!

You are only allowed to bend down(&stay there) to pay them respect........ :yes:

I think you have got it wrong tallyho, if you read the first post it states mason was given the dog on the understanding it never went anywhere else. And as for the "Fat Beasty Looking Crout" dont you have any morals you fecking clown. Tell the truth and let people know what sort of money you waved under masons nose. Why the feck would i want to chat with you, you fecking low life. :censored::censored::censored:

hey Wixy

not only have i got your name but your phone# as well so keep in mind that old russian saying:

"Humans are no mountains!" :victory:

you re right anyway no need to talk,geeeeeeeeeeeeeeet emmmmmmm!

Its that easy ,he is here for you and doing great...any wishes ie what about me bringing Jet over to you??

Let me know and i ll gladly do what i can for you f####r

clowns are always funny

Got my number hey! mason must have give you that. So he could have rang me about jet or more importantly rang MARKP. He knows mark well, very well infact so he has done the shitty on a lad he knows well. I was a stranger to mason but markp was well aquainted with him. So rudi you dodgy fecker send the dog back to his rightful original owner.