snuffed out

Magdon is gone.

Like many super heros I will leave you good people to live in peace now my work is done. But fear not. The next time a scallywag or a bounder attacts the good fellows of this site I will pull my under pants on over my trousers and return.

Good bye for now and remember dont take any craptonight.(That was one of my little jokes)

Snuff

Snuff you did ok, but I think it was his thread chavs in cammo what was his downfall.

His usual high and mighty looking down his nose attitude didn't take long to surface.

Stu I can't help but wonder with his record and temprement on-line how the hell was he made a moderator???? He is surely too restricted in his veiws and values to mediate and decide whats ok??

It takes a good 2 hours to read the thread but my god, what was he thinking of? Here is one thing I'll give him, he is reliably unchanging,

But sadly that will also mean he will be back, if not already. :thumbdown::censored:

Snuff you did ok, but I think it was his thread chavs in cammo what was his downfall.

His usual high and mighty looking down his nose attitude didn't take long to surface.

Stu I can't help but wonder with his record and temprement on-line how the hell was he made a moderator???? He is surely too restricted in his veiws and values to mediate and decide whats ok??

It takes a good 2 hours to read the thread but my god, what was he thinking of? Here is one thing I'll give him, he is reliably unchanging,

But sadly that will also mean he will be back, if not already. :thumbdown::censored:

It was a better of two evils John having him on side we could control him at least we had the finger on the button behind the scenes as it was so we only needed to look at his post and actions rather than scouring the boards chasing him. He did behave for a while but then slipped into his old ways.

Harry(Not his real name) loves the wind up he sits on the keyboard knowing by what he does gets peoples back up, he just gives them enough information to lead them on then where he see a chink in their defences hes like a tramp on a kipper or should I say a shit house rat ,he has to have a knaw.

Ohhhhhh he will be back alright. I clock him a mile away, best thing is John is either ignore him and dont respond whatsoever that way hes punched a shed full of shit into the keyboard for nothing, if everyone else did the same hes lost his turn on factor the bears claws have been pulled, The trouble his every c**t rises to his fly he casts in their direction and so it goes on.

Thing is no c**t listens to me so I let them get on with it ,its a shame really.

Why dont you just respond with the finger swivel and leave it at that.

This is the one he dosent like :feck: and nothing else.

Edited by Caprelous