pic of new pup

Guest bitsa lurcher

really like her mate :clapper:

i'll try and put some more pics up , i'm not very good with this computer thing :laugh:

another pic of my pup having a good sniff around a rabbit warren

lot of debates about hancock dogs some say they are shit some say they are great what the script we the guy who breeds them is he a money grabing so and so or does he like to breed good dogs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about breeding dog's purely for profit.Suppose you could argue that if someone puts the time in,to fine tune a certain stamp/type of dog,why shouldn't they reap the reward's?This argument will go on forever,from my own point of view,all i can say is i have a Hancock's bitch,who is 7 years old and has worked all Quarry.She doe's what i want,so i can't put the mans dog's down.I speak as i find.jmo

Here's my bitch,sired by Alfie.

nice one BILL88 well said .......nice looking dog too :clapper:

hope you lads we hancock bread dogs dont think iam dissing ur dogs was just interested hear so much stuff about hancock breeds i take he is a big breeder down you way do [banned Text] mind if ask wat sort of price [banned Text] pay for a hancock pup understand if you dont want to say nice looking dogs boys

Guest ceredigion bull cross

hope you lads we hancock bread dogs dont think iam dissing ur dogs was just interested hear so much stuff about hancock breeds i take he is a big breeder down you way do u mind if ask wat sort of price u pay for a hancock pup understand if you dont want to say nice looking dogs boys

i paid last years price for mine coz i ordered her last year , i do know that he has put his prices up this year and now charges £200 for a pup

hope you lads we hancock bread dogs dont think iam dissing ur dogs was just interested hear so much stuff about hancock breeds i take he is a big breeder down you way do u mind if ask wat sort of price u pay for a hancock pup understand if you dont want to say nice looking dogs boys

i paid last years price for mine coz i ordered her last year , i do know that he has put his prices up this year and now charges £200 for a pup

lot of money when you think your in to cross saluki territory at that price but the dogs he breeds must be good though other wise you guys would not buy them

lot of money when you think your in to cross saluki territory at that price but the dogs he breeds must be good though other wise you guys would not buy them

i've never tried a hancocks bred lurcher before the bitch on here is a first........i have tried a saluki x and did not get on with it very well.

No offence taken mate.It's the same old story,if someone is breeding in number's,and for money,the dog's must be s***e?.The bitch i have was bought by my brother,he didn't have the time to put into her so i took her on.He wanted a collie lurcher,but there was nothing about at the time.He seen Hancocks ad in the countryman's and knew a lad that already had a Hancocks dog,that was a good worker.I have heard all the stories about the kennel's being filthy and the dog's being either sickly or useless or both.In all honesty when i visited his kennel's it was spotless,and all the dog's and pup's looked in good health.Like i say i speak as i find,the place was clean,the dog's looked well,and we were shown around the place,and if it was that bad,we would of walked away.I don't know anyone personally who has had a problem with a Hancocks dog,but i'm sure there will be someone who disagree's with what i've said.I can only speak from my own experience with these dog's.As i said jmo.Bill ;)

Gorgeous pup, Whatch out though she will totally control your life :laugh: but the devotion you get in return is well worth it. Yep our too are both hancocks, 50/50 Billy clinton the father, and 5/8 3/8th from Tweedle dee! As said in other threads, his site is on/alongside a car junk yard, but have never seen the dogs in a bad way or not looked after. Prices have only gone up by I think £50 in the last 20 years, so not that much considering. Know several people who have had Hancocks from pups and none have been disappointed.

Guest foxtrack
here is a pic of my pup

strange cross mate for your name

ive got a 3 1/4 cross looks the same as yours

the best hunting fox killing lurcher ive seen and it was hancok bred

here is a pic of my pup

strange cross mate for your name

ive got a 3 1/4 cross looks the same as yours

the best hunting fox killing lurcher ive seen and it was hancok bred

i've got 2 bull x's aswell , father and daughter