My mate has a bitch that does not come in to season and he wants to breed her. Anyone know anything about the stuff you can get to bring them into season price where to get it etc, Cheers Christian

he needs to watch her daily some dogs have a silent season,by which i mean no bleeding etc,has he got any male dogs that he could use as an indicator?

My mate has a bitch that does not come in to season and he wants to breed her. Anyone know anything about the stuff you can get to bring them into season price where to get it etc, Cheers Christian

he needs to watch her daily some dogs have a silent season,by which i mean no bleeding etc,has he got any male dogs that he could use as an indicator?

Yes he's got a male dog that he wants to put across her

She has had a litter before

then all he has to do is let them see each other every day nature will do the rest

He does not a heat this year or last

She must of picked up an infection from last litter he should of had her checked out after skipping 2 heats not wait till he looking for more pups , e should get her to a vet if she was regular before her litter