Cutting up a deer carcase in less than 8 minutes

Wish I was that quick. I like the way he uses a meat hook to keep his fingers away from the knife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xijmge8_NJw&feature=related

Just shows what you can do when you know how.

I note he is not wearing gloves. I think he would be wise to see your post on hygiene. Do you know him?

He hadnt cleaned his bench down either prior to making a start on this beast .

Cross contamination from the previous carcass springs to mind, I doubt that he skinned it on the table but even if he had all the sense that it was cleaned down and disinfected . Just my personal views mind.

Pure supposition on your behalf there Stu. As the carcase is already on the bench when the video starts. So there's no way of appertaining what occurred or didn't occur before filming commenced.

You've got to hand it to the guy he's handy with the knife and hook.

I have a contact who is equally fast when breaking down carcases. 25 years in the contract butchery trade. He does a roe into joints, steaks, trimmings and waste in about 5 minutes. He wears one of those chainlink gloves rather than use a hook.

Pure supposition on your behalf there Stu. As the carcase is already on the bench when the video starts. So there's no way of appertaining what occurred or didn't occur before filming commenced.

I have a contact who is equally fast when breaking down carcases. 25 years in the contract butchery trade. He does a roe into joints, steaks, trimmings and waste in about 5 minutes. He wears one of those chainlink gloves rather than use a hook.

Thats very quick is it not? I to have a friend who found the original copy of the holy bible in his loft only last week and he has to wear gloves to touch that as well.

Thats very quick is it not? I to have a friend who found the original copy of the holy bible in his loft only last week and he has to wear gloves to touch that as well.

It wasnt the Brail version was it?

Ya don't say! Wonders will never cease.

Just one question..................... if its a copy how is it the original?

Basic fundamental failure there old sport. :laugh::laugh:

Edited by Magdon

Ya don't say! Wonders will never cease.

Just one question..................... if its a copy how is it the original?

Basic fundamental failure there old sport. :laugh::laugh:

you know your right. He must have been fibbing

:icon_eek: ..Have ye seen this lad below.....

Bloody Hell that is fast.

It takes me about 11 minutes and longer sometimes depending if its been hung for any length of time.

Obviously hes used to doing it. No novice to the game that lad