Skin a deer in 2 minutes

we shoot a few deer and i still cant skin them anything like that,

I bet the guy cant skin a roe deer that fast if its been left in the cooler for 10 days and its jacket glued on.

Different kettle of fish when its only just been shot and not had time to dry.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Foragesussex
      Hi Everyone

My name is David and for several years now I have worked as a Wild Food Chef, I work at school called Hunter Gather Cook where we teach people how to Butcher Prepare and Cook all wild game but more specifically for you guys Deer! If you are stuck for ideas on how to eat your kill I'd be happy to help with any questions, our school regularly has recipes and articles printed in Shooting TImes so the advice you'll be getting will be top notch!

Just to get you salivating I have just posted a gallery of last years Dishes on my blog Forage Sussex. I can see 11 different venison dishes in there before getting on to the Rabbit, Pheasant, and Pigeon. Most of the dishes also have Foraged ingredients which would be easy to harvest whilst your out in the field. Finally all of these dishes have been prepared in an off grid kitchen, no electric, no blenders, fridges, microwaves so they are nice and simple.

Enjoy!