Dsc1 course? Nearest to Bath please.

I would like to enrol on a course for the Dsc1. in order to acquire a deer calibre rifle,and would like to know where the nearest course might be to me.....I live in Bath.

Hey bud... i'm looking at doing this some time in the future.. got a feeling that Weston-Super-Mare is the nearest place. Give the guys at the firearms licensing chaps a ring and the'll set you straight... here's a ling as well:

http://www.bds.org.uk/

:victory:

Edited by LocalYokel

Thanks Local Yokel,have you any experience stalking/shooting deer,or would you be starting from scratch like me.By the way I think the Cirencester course would be closer for me.

Thanks Local Yokel,have you any experience stalking/shooting deer,or would you be starting from scratch like me.By the way I think the Cirencester course would be closer for me.

Sorry for not replying earlier... been out a couple of times in England and done a bit in NZ. Moved here relatively recently so still very few contacts up this end of the woods... i'd be pretty much starting from scratch too. Got to buy the rifle first ;).

Edited by LocalYokel