lurcher tattoo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what does it matter?? I can't understand how an argument can start over a tattoo?? the guy likes it and that is all that matter if you don't like it then you don't need to comment!!

Does it ???

so lets see you'r work? im so shit i got a good job to go to monday morning where you goin school run lol nuff said arsewipe!!

Posted Images

what do u do for a livin pal?

[/quote

At the mo a househusband PAL but done a three year apprentiship tattooing , but if he is happy with it thats all that matters . why what do you do ?

so after 3 years tattooing you'r at home while the wife earns the bread and you critisize me!lol, im a licenced tattooist only been doing it 2 years and thats only my second portrait which does need more work but least im making a good living!!, although i didnt charge my mate for the portrait its practice!, funny tho how its allways those who arent doing it got something to say lol, go do the ironing now PAL n make the kids packed lunches!

[/quote

At the mo a househusband PAL but done a three year apprentiship tattooing , but if he is happy with it thats all that matters . why what do you do ?

so after 3 years tattooing you'r at home while the wife earns the bread and you critisize me!lol, im a licenced tattooist only been doing it 2 years and thats only my second portrait which does need more work but least im making a good living!!, although i didnt charge my mate for the portrait its practice!, funny tho how its allways those who arent doing it got something to say lol, go do the ironing now PAL n make the kids packed lunches!

well said matey and after seeing the dog graft and all hes/we been through over the last few years its a pleasure to wear him on my skin your pups there for you next week lad take your pick.

ps no packed lunches its sunday no school tommorrow lol

Edited by charlie boy

[/quote

So your a Licensed tattooist thats been doing it for two years and only his second portrait , and admits it needs more work , if your admitting its practice why are you licensed ??

[/quote

well said matey and after seeing the dog graft and all hes/we been through over the last few years its a pleasure to wear him on my skin your pups there for you next week lad take your pick.

slavin over sunday dinner then lol, anyway maybe ill end up gettin a tatt off charlies pup if hes anythin like his old man :big_boss:

[/quote

God you chavs speak shit , ill carry on doing the ironing while you scratch in your kitchen with cheap chinese shit mate.

slavin over sunday dinner then lol, anyway maybe ill end up gettin a tatt off charlies pup if hes anythin like his old man :big_boss:

[/quote

So your a Licensed tattooist thats been doing it for two years and only his second portrait , and admits it needs more work , if your admitting its practice why are you licensed ??

coz if u knew the industry it takes the average tattoo artist 3 to 5 years of tattooing shop 'flash' before beginning complex art like photo realism!, perhaps if you did you'r homework you would'nt be washing the curtains tommorrow! :thumbdown: some dipshits on here fairplay!!

[/quote

coz if u knew the industry it takes the average tattoo artist 3 to 5 years of tattooing shop 'flash' before beginning complex art like photo realism!, perhaps if you did you'r homework you would'nt be washing the curtains tommorrow! :thumbdown: some dipshits on here fairplay!!

Exactley it takes three to five years of tattooing FLASH ! not portraits ! so why are you doing it ! you said its practice so do you turn people down who want portraits done from a licensed tatooist unless its a mate to pratice on as your still practising just because you are SHIT ?

[/quote

Exactley it takes three to five years of tattooing FLASH ! not portraits ! so why are you doing it ! you said its practice so do you turn people down who want portraits done from a licensed tatooist unless its a mate to pratice on as your still practising just because you are SHIT ?

so lets see you'r work? im so shit i got a good job to go to monday morning where you goin school run lol nuff said arsewipe!! :thumbs:

• Like 1