A few bait bunnies

Needed a couple of rabbits to bait the new Ladder trap I've put up. I've since taken off the roof to help encourage the greycrows to visit and feed. Spent about 20 minutes out and about. Fired 10 shots, missed one, three kicked their way down burrows. Three for myself and dropped three off to a mate to feed his greycrows in Larsens.

SakoBunnies.jpg

Met a couple of kite boarders while out "Man, that's the real deal sniper rifle" etc. :D Could meet a lot worse!

Needed a couple of rabbits to bait the new Ladder trap I've put up. I've since taken off the roof to help encourage the greycrows to visit and feed. Spent about 20 minutes out and about. Fired 10 shots, missed one, three kicked their way down burrows. Three for myself and dropped three off to a mate to feed his greycrows in Larsens.

SakoBunnies.jpg

Met a couple of kite boarders while out "Man, that's the real deal sniper rifle" etc. :D Could meet a lot worse!

Were they pregnant John?

The reason I'm asking is I shot one last night for bait and one today and both were pregnant! I thought with all the baby bunnies I'm seeing around that they would have finished mating and had their young by now.

cheers Callum

SakoBunnies.jpg

Were they pregnant John?

The reason I'm asking is I shot one last night for bait and one today and both were pregnant! I thought with all the baby bunnies I'm seeing around that they would have finished mating and had their young by now.

cheers Callum Shot 5 does last night all had young in them

Is that a custom bolt handle on the Quad mate ?

It sure is, feels a lot better than the standard one.

Where I got mine seems to be out of that business, http://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=156664&CAT=3601 this site seems to sell them but not sure where they will/won't post to. The hardest part is getting off the old handle, you got to pop out the little cap to undo the handle.

SakoBunnies.jpg

Were they pregnant John?

cheers Callum

They breed constantly mate, they can be pregnant again while still finishing off nursing the last litter :thumbs: They will keep mating right up until the weather turns.

SakoBunnies.jpg

Were they pregnant John?

cheers Callum

They breed constantly mate, they can be pregnant again while still finishing off nursing the last litter :thumbs: They will keep mating right up until the weather turns.

Thanks for the info matethumbs.gif

I feel slightly less guilty about shooting them now

cheers Callum