Not eating

Guest snatch flcc

My bitch seems to have gone completely ff her food? this has never happened before (she is 3) anyone got any idea why? All the other dogs are eating as normal??? <_<<_<<_<

Guest Uncle Fester
My bitch seems to have gone completely ff her food? this has never happened before (she is 3) anyone got any idea why? All the other dogs are eating as normal??? <_<  <_<  <_<

ave you wormed recently?....

doed ya bitch ave any saluki in her?

Guest reload

Most likely the heat ;) If she has the all clear and there is nothing whrong with her try this.

Fast the bitch for 24 hours.

Next day present her with around 1/3 of the amount she should have normally put it down for 10 mins if she does not eat it take it away and dont feed again that day.

Repeat this until she eats all the small amount of food, and each day after slowly increase the amount, But if at ant point she turns her nose up, cut back and build up again.

Dont build up volume of food to quickly as she will go off the food again and you will be at square one. I would also not change the food as this will make the problem worse.

I hope this works mate, it has for me and many dogs ;)

Guest nutter

mate just had his border collie dog operated on last month had achildrens bouncy ball lodged in his stomach. first two vets missed it he nearly died then a third vet spotted problem and operated to save him made full recovery.