hi from argentina!!

hi everybody!! im silvina a female hunting guide. i work for los dogos hunting corp with one of the best outfiters juan pozzi. im from argentina the ebst place in the word for wingshooting. we can have at least 1000 shoots a day!! im glad to join you and share all we know about the wonderful world of hunting!!

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar

post-63305-0-96384400-1307627793_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

hi,

im from the southeast of england,we have some nice weather in this part,normally the further north you go the colder it gets,but the countryside/views up north can be breath taking.

thanks tl

oh i would love to go to England because apart from being a hunter im an english teacher!! i hope one day i can go there for both.. hunting and practising my english have you ever been to argentina?

hi silvina i have seen a lot of hunting videos in argentina and have to say don,t think you would find a better country to go shooting in, the doves look unbeleivable,and duck shooting is fantastic i beleive you also have wood pigeons in argentina,if i could afford to go just once i would do it