BITES

Guest Lurchers2006

Guest Lurchers2006

Well up until now my dog has been despatching charlie without getting bitten just a few little nips. He got one sunday morning the same as normal had him by the throat no problem, he then got one that night and got bitten farely badly as he caught him in the lower back and instead of moving up to the throat he just stayed locked where he was happy to get a facefull. He got another last night and did the exact same thing!! How come all of a sudden he's started doing this? Do you think its something he'll grow out of it? 3 days ago he was fine now his face is like hes been at it for years hes destroyed! :hmm:

Guest Lurchers2006

Hes a Whippet/Bull/Grey and only after having 8 or 9 so far as hes only 15 months. He doesnt seem to mind the pain at all and I like the way he will just grab hold anywhere without worrying about the consequences. Eamon it doesnt bother me in the slightest how he looks just that he would get the jb done alot quicker if he just took em by the throat. ;)