I'd hoped to be at Moira this year, had booked travel and accomodation from Scotland for me and my Mrs, it would have been her first time in Ireland! unfortunately I've had to cancel for an important medical appointment early monday morning,Grrrrr! All the best to everyone attending I'm sure you'l have a great timeas I have had in the past

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

wat the best day 2 go, for the lurchers?

The lurcher and terrier events are all on tomorrow, Saturday from 10.30am. The Gilford Lurcher & Terrier club have a great line up of racing and showing at the Moira Game Fair this year. Parking is ringside and you do not need to pay into the main fair to compete. Follow link for full details of classes: http://www.gamefairireland.com/lurchers.html

I'd hoped to be at Moira this year, had booked travel and accomodation from Scotland for me and my Mrs, it would have been her first time in Ireland! unfortunately I've had to cancel for an important medical appointment early monday morning,Grrrrr! All the best to everyone attending I'm sure you'l have a great timeas I have had in the past

Tom

Do you not think you have done enough cheating in ireland after the birr gaimfair when you traveled over in Danny Syks car and then stayed with him and then judged his dog Your a f*****g cheat so stay in jockland and don't come back your not welcom over here and any one that don't beleave me that you done [bANNED TEXT] I have said p m becks he can confirm this we have enough cheats over here we don't need any more

Do you not think you have done enough cheating in ireland after the birr gaimfair when you traveled over in Danny Syks car and then stayed with him and then judged his dog Your a f*****g cheat so stay in jockland and don't come back your not welcom over here and any one that don't beleave me that you done [bANNED TEXT] I have said p m becks he can confirm this we have enough cheats over here we don't need any more

Edited by fairplay

You stick to your cheating no good f*****g frends Tom we don't want your kind over here if Albert t had any balls he would have told you [bANNED TEXT] a cheat you or and have nothing more to do with you but then water finds it own level

A couple of things at no time did I travel to or from Ireland in Danny Sykes car! I travelled in Chartpolski's car along with his wife and a young lad called James Bowman I also stayed at Chartpolski's house in Newcastle the day's before and after Birr!, there were also three judges in the final and I was the only one that gave any top marks to the Irish dog!! (does that sound like a cheat??), The owners of the Ballycommon cottages will also confirm at least 18/20 people including Becks and D Sykes stayed in the same cottage complex and that I did not share digs or a cottage with D Sykes or any other finalist!!

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

More lies if anyone wants to no [bANNED TEXT] a fiddlen c**t you or pm p becks or the other finalist from Bolton they will tell the truth what happend you traveled over to Ireland with d Sykes stayed in the same room as him and was with him all weekend then judged his dog and guess who won ? D Sykes as for giving top marks to the Irish dog that's another lie just crawl back into the hole you have dug yourself and stay there we don't want your kind in Ireland I hope some day the five nations terrier champions comes back again with out you having anything to do with it in any way

More lies if anyone wants to no [bANNED TEXT] a fiddlen c**t you or pm p becks or the other finalist from Bolton they will tell the truth what happend you traveled over to Ireland with d Sykes stayed in the same room as him and was with him all weekend then judged his dog and guess who won ? D Sykes as for giving top marks to the Irish dog that's another lie just crawl back into the hole you have dug yourself and stay there we don't want your kind in Ireland I hope some day the five nations terrier champions comes back again with out you having anything to do with it in any way

I don't know who you've got your information from? it has to be the "Brothers Grimm" or "Hans Christian Anderson"? :laugh: :laugh: because its fairy tales! ask Chartpolski what the details and arrangements were, or is he and his good lady liars along with the other people who were there and involved! I'll state again I, did not travel in D Sykes car as you stated earlier! or share a room with him,

You don't have clue about anything? and your just spouting shit! less than ten posts as a new member and the majority are aimed at me personally (don't mind that) and a compitition you have no first hand knowledge of or were involved in!!:blink:

Your insuating that D Sykes won by my influence he did'nt and the scoring system and three judges proved that, the best dog under the scoring system won!

Your also insinuating Chartpolski/Ritchie did'nt have me as a passenger to and from Ireland (wrong!)

Again I did give the Irish dog some maximum points in the criteria's we were looking for because in my opinion it deserved them, the other two Judges did'nt agree with me!, wether you believe that or not I could'nt give a shit! :thumbs:

Edited by Foxgun Tom

S irwin seen what you give to the Irish dog and all the other dogs is a lyar ? Who picked the judges for the final ?

I have'nt a clue what your agenda is?? but S Irwin whom I've the greatest respect for, was'nt involved in the five nations final or scoring only in organising Shanes and Birr qualifiers and he has my gratitude for that :thumbs: I was asked to judge by the major sponsor and the organisers at Birr castle, as the comptition was my idea in the first place , the Irish Judge Dave Roberts originally from England but living in Ireland was decided by Albert T and the Welsh Judge Dai Skinner was put forward by totally independant parties in England and Wales. None of the three Judges had met before the start of the compitition and there was no confering between judges on the showfield. All dogs were marked on a points system. judge's did not see each others marks which were tallied up by an independant adjudicator, therefore you tell me what marks the judge's gave and what points I gave an Irish dog (?

If you want to go into detail! go into the original threads on the Hunting Life, I'm not gonna get drawn into anymore of this shit, my answers are there for all to see!

Its clear you've made accusations you personally can't back up and that are factually incorrect eg: where I stayed, who with! and how I travelled and with whom.

Tom

Ps: what's all this got to do with a thread about Moira?

Edited by Foxgun Tom

More lies danny Sykes called D skyner in Wales and asked him to judge it he asked him to travel over with him and he said no he traveled over on his own independent parties my arse d skyner is not going to tell Lies you or a lying cheating c**t like I said we don't want your kind over here crawl back into the hole you have dug yourself Albert t now nows what a lyar you or it won't take him long to get rid of you just like sacks did and everyone else you or just a lying two facegood for nothing sponger