I have been asked to take care of some of the Bisam rats that are digging their way through the damm walls surrounding the lakes here in Germany. not being able to use a .22lfb I thought about using one of these in .22 with 40 Joules

LINK TO THE STEYR SITE

would be interesting to hear if any one has had any sort of rifle with this sort of power and if a silencer works would be thinking of using one of the Wildcat's Whisper for it.

The LG 110 HP HUNTING is a combination of maximum shot capacity, lowest ammunition costs and highest safety! With a possible energy of up to 40 Joules and .22 calibre, this rifle is as accurate as a small bore rifle at shorter distances and has less muzzle noise especially important near inhabited areas. The HP HUNTING is utilised to control vermin and predatory animals which could bring native wildlife closer to extinction. It's also excellent for a hunters' training.

Cheers HTS

Edited by Hunting-top-shots

Looks like a nice rifle.

Do you work for Steyr by any chance...??

wish i did might be able to save a few quid, I am plumbing in Germany now.

the gunshop here said this might do the job so not being sure thought I would ask here and hope to get a few insights to the gun.

Cheers HTS