border/lakeland pups

Guest cheesegrater

me a zebadee of here bred my lakeland dog over his border/patt bitch. the bitch had 6 pups in total. 5 dogs one bitch. they are just over 3 weeks old now, so i took a few pics thought i'd throw them up let you's have a look. atb mudd. :thumbs:

nice trainers and shell bottoms mudd :whistling:

me a zebadee of here bred my lakeland dog over his border/patt bitch. the bitch had 6 pups in total. 5 dogs one bitch. they are just over 3 weeks old now, so i took a few pics thought i'd throw them up let you's have a look. atb mudd. :thumbs:

weve loads more from were they came from if ur interested in a pair. what size are ya, i guess your a 5 1/2 ha :11:

Guest cheesegrater

weve loads more from were they came from if ur interested in a pair. what size are ya, i guess your a 5 1/2 ha :11:

take a size eleven ,actually abit tight though ., :tongue2: ,.hope they arent fakers. :whistling:

take a size eleven ,actually abit tight though ., :tongue2: ,.hope they arent fakers. :whistling:

ha ha theyre the real fake ones alrite. i can get you nike air max but the tick is upside down on them and it says 'don't do it' on the box instead of 'just do it'. ha ha you plonker :D

cracking pup's mudd dog, love the black an tan bitch. good luck with them in future, y.i.s, sionnach

cheers sionnach the sire has been worked and dug for over for 9 seasons now. it's the first time i've bred him. i blame myself for not breeding him earlier!!!!! the only reason i never took anything from him before is because any decent bitches we own are all blacks. maybe i'll regret that!! who knows ?? the dam of the pups was bred in county cork. working wise she was a slow starter, maybe thats the border in her? she has came good anyway, and is worth her weight in gold. fingers crossed pups will work 2.

cracking pup's mudd dog, love the black an tan bitch. good luck with them in future, y.i.s, sionnach

cheers sionnach the sire has been worked and dug for over for 9 seasons now. it's the first time i've bred him. i blame myself for not breeding him earlier!!!!! the only reason i never took anything from him before is because any decent bitches we own are all blacks. maybe i'll regret that!! who knows ?? the dam of the pups was bred in county cork. working wise she was a slow starter, maybe thats the border in her? she has came good anyway, and is worth her weight in gold. fingers crossed pups will work 2.

Good luck with the pups, any photo of the dam?

Good luck with the pups, any photo of the dam?

will try and get one for you shortly mate atb :thumbs: