help with sights

I am a novice at shooting although i have shot a good few bunnys I recently lent my 22 webly stingray to my brother when he took it i was grouping my shots withing a half inch at 30yards.But when i got it back i have to aim about a foot below I have took the sights off the gun and tryed two different types of sights but they are just the same i have looked down the barrel and it looks straight to me any advice would be a great help as i really like this gun and dont want to get rid of it many thanks

had the same thing happen to me years ago. try packing under your scope. i was told to use strips of old negatives off photograghs, but you have too pack opposite too which way your gun is firing, in other words your scopes need to go up, so you would pack the back mounts to make the scopes on your rifle go down.

hey

the same thing happened to my mates scope when the rifle was dropped. his barrel was bent. it looked straigh however if you have a silencer on it it could be bent at the tip of the barrel. my mate packed his scope as the previous post said. best option.

i commonly loose zero with my scope though. it becaue it it gets a little nock (driving tot he permission...) it could be out by a few inches. i always check zero on whatever is available before hunting. its a confidence boost aswell as a confirmation.

hope this helped :thumbs:

atb

alex

hey

the same thing happened to my mates scope when the rifle was dropped. his barrel was bent. it looked straigh however if you have a silencer on it it could be bent at the tip of the barrel. my mate packed his scope as the previous post said. best option.

i commonly loose zero with my scope though. it becaue it it gets a little nock (driving tot he permission...) it could be out by a few inches. i always check zero on whatever is available before hunting. its a confidence boost aswell as a confirmation.

atb

alex

thanks for the advice lads al try first thing in the morn

hey

atb

alex

thanks for the advice lads al try first thing in the morn

Bry do you want me to have a look get my mob off dale (its micky D lol)