anyone use bull terriers

Surely all game keepers no the laws and dont ask stupid questions on a public forum..

What answer you looking for?

:thumbs:

Bulls sure as hell can't run fast enough to catch a fox and their arse sticking up in the air when their big head gets stuck in a hole can't be a pretty sight. It ain't rocket science what you'd use one for with a fox. I think this whole thread is a trap. :huh:

First, just want to say im not having a pop or owt this is a genuine question...

What sort of foxing do u mean? I get confused when people start talking about 'working bull terriers' cos they cant run a fox and that certainly isnt gona fit down a hole... :hmm:

use the JRT'S to bolt the fox into the waiting dog and i wasn't calling YOU an idiot i was refering to chancer he seems to think that i am anti which i most certainly am not

Surely all game keepers no the laws and dont ask stupid questions on a public forum..

What answer you looking for?

a trap for what?

:thumbs:

Bulls sure as hell can't run fast enough to catch a fox and their arse sticking up in the air when their big head gets stuck in a hole can't be a pretty sight. It ain't rocket science what you'd use one for with a fox. I think this whole thread is a trap. :huh:

First, just want to say im not having a pop or owt this is a genuine question...

What sort of foxing do u mean? I get confused when people start talking about 'working bull terriers' cos they cant run a fox and that certainly isnt gona fit down a hole... :hmm:

use the JRT'S to bolt the fox into the waiting dog and i wasn't calling YOU an idiot i was refering to chancer he seems to think that i am anti which i most certainly am not

im sorry to say bro theres nets and guns to deal with boltin foxes not aving a dig if i turned at the shoots we do the work for and got a bull terrier out on slip what ever would the keeper think.plus if by chance you add the do gooders turn up when ya diggin first thing they think the dogs there for baitin the quarry. please say if im talkin sh.t

• Like 1

There is something not quite right about this as I cant see a keeper being so stupid but will make a few phone calls and find out

but if this is genuine

Fella use a bit of sence when your posting on here ...You have put up on your estate where your a keeper I know your head keeeper and most of the keepers around you and you know the trouble some of the estates have had in your area lately...I with unwanted attention ...If you continue to be so careless you wont be a keeper for very much longer I can assure you of that :thumbdown:

Something is no

Edited by MOO
  • Like 1

There is something not quite right about this as I cant see a keeper being so stupid but will make a few phone calls and find out

but if this is genuine

Fella use a bit of sence when your posting on here ...You have put up on your estate where your a keeper I know your head keeeper and most of the keepers around you and you know the trouble some of the estates have had in your area lately...I with unwanted attention ...If you continue to be so careless you wont be a keeper for very much longer I can assure you of that :thumbdown:

Something is no

With you on that one MOO! Are you for real keeper? :doh: If you are then that probably isn't the most well thought out thing you've ever said

Sam