lurcher bitch

i bred this bitch my self back in june 2010 i got her a home at 12 weeks old but a few weeks ago i bumped into the i gave her to a friend of a friend and asked him how she was doing he said grand went up to his place for a look, couldnt belive wat i was seeing so any way i left wit the bitch she is now back in good health and looking for a new home . she has the best of breeding on both sides i use my dogs for charlie she will also be a great rabbiting bitch her breeding dam grey wippit bull site 3quater grey quater collie i want a decent lad to take her give her a home for life and plenty of work i will take some photos later and get them up working home only please

Guest ryan161

i bred this bitch my self back in june 2010 i got her a home at 12 weeks old but a few weeks ago i bumped into the i gave her to a friend of a friend and asked him how she was doing he said grand went up to his place for a look, couldnt belive wat i was seeing so any way i left wit the bitch she is now back in good health and looking for a new home . she has the best of breeding on both sides i use my dogs for charlie she will also be a great rabbiting bitch her breeding dam grey wippit bull site 3quater grey quater collie i want a decent lad to take her give her a home for life and plenty of work i will take some photos later and get them up working home only please

PM SENT MATE

PM SENT MATE

pictures any one know how to down sise

Edited by alan626

Sign up for a free photobucket account and upload the pics to there off your computer. Then just copy and paste the bottom code (img) into your reply post and the picture will appear straight into your post :thumbs:

thanks shazza al477.jpg

al478.jpgal480.jpg

Edited by alan626