snipped hob grimsby

looking for a snipped hob to take my two jills out of season just come in now last years kitts otherwise its jill jab cheers

Hi mate, if you find one let us know. In the same dilemer as you and just down the road.

Andy

Sorry to hijack the thread but I'm in the same area and will be in the same situation. You guys have a good vet for ferrets? I use abbey on bargate for the dogs so will probably use the same.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I'm in the same area and will be in the same situation. You guys have a good vet for ferrets? I use abbey on bargate for the dogs so will probably use the same.

I use the one in North Thoresby mate, never had a problem.

Andy

I've heard a rumour recently that rase might be getting closed down for 'performing un-necessary operations.' Cant say if its true just thought I'd let you know. I used to use them when I lived right by the one near bradley x-roads an they seemed very good.

I'm sure if you got a snipped hob a small stud fee would be reasonable to cover your costs.

just rang round the veats in the area including those mentioned prices vary from 25 - 30 quid for each fert for the jab might have to look at getting a hob in and having him snipped for next year

Not cheap then,any idea how much a vesectomy is ?

Andy

linc been in the paper recently that waltham has been done for the same thing i think. lind beleive vas is £50 ive got a hob coming this year he will be getting done then we can all use him.

Nice one mate, keep in touch.

Andy