Honda civic for sale

Got a Honda Civic H-reg 1.4GL for sale

It failed its test in November but the work can be done for £100 and a new test for £50! so a good run around for £250 for a year.....I have a suzuki and work van so don't need 3 cars!

it failed the MOT on a near side top joint, a bulb and an exhaust bracket the garage quote £100

Selling cheap cos someone dented the wing with their foot and bumped the back!! Both bits of damage could be repaired on your front drive. If it wasn't for the damage i'd be asking £450 area....its a nice run around good on juice, clean inside etc, its got 3/4 tread left on good quality tyres, i can try and get the failure slip up if people are interested

i just don't have time or money to invest in it!!

If someone left a deposit then i'd get the work done for them so they can drive it away

edit> in Surrey near Guildford

Anyone interested??

Edited by dickyboy

Well, it don't come any more genuine than this B) . My sort of vehicle, unfortunately, I'm OK at the mo :yes: , but guys, this is being offered to you on a plate via a deposit :icon_eek: .

I know a bargain when I see/hear of one, it's the only way to shop!!! Come on , one of you break your piggy bank............Al :thumbs-up: