A dog called silver , anyone heard of him ?

yes Cushy it helps to know how there bred, im sure one of Kia mates will be able to tell you how hes mother is bred

you have any idea who else might this on here , thanks for your help macca

Edited by cushy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i no kia and seen his dogs run all top animals murphy lost in a cup this year to jb dog who went on to win the cup but getting back to silver defo out of ldd and a strong clever dog really good around cover i no a few lads round my way with pups out of silver he always throws strong fast pups really good animals.

to put you steat silver is out of jo wilksh laddy to john davis teia . Kia is not one eye kia as he has two. silver was not kia he was owne by some one called joelene, but he died last week i was told. murphy is good for f**k all as he is a jacker.

to put you straight mate silver is not dead,silver is owned by jolene who is kiers wife,silver is 10 year old now and murphy is no jacker i saw the dog run 5 killed 4 in january mate. a quality dog

to put you steat silver is out of jo wilksh laddy to john davis teia . Kia is not one eye kia as he has two. silver was not kia he was owne by some one called joelene, but he died last week i was told. murphy is good for f**k all as he is a jacker.

to put you straight mate silver is not dead,silver is owned by jolene who is kiers wife,silver is 10 year old now and murphy is no jacker i saw the dog run 5 killed 4 in january mate. a quality dog

how can a deerhound greyhound kill 4 out of 5 in winter time maybe on lamp.have ever kept a good dog not them feald dogs from shropshire.

mate ur type of people wouldnt know a good dog,i never knew barney produced deerhound greyhounds,go and buy a good dog that can run as equally good as murphy and stick your rubbish dogs up your arse