motions with a imprint gos

bullet

just wondering how many folk are going through the process of conditioning there gos, male or female, any signs hormones kicking in, nest building etc?

ive started to work on my male and im sure the neighbours think ive gone cookoo lol

things are a bit slow here with the new male at the moment but the proven bird will be on the pad as soon as I put my hand through, I'm holding him back for a good week before I start to get him going.

females are bang on track and looking good but then again they're well proven and can be read like a book, here's the HG female coming in which is always ahead of the rest :thumbs: .....

post-251-0-42753100-1300727949_thumb.jpg

things are a bit slow here with the new male at the moment but the proven bird will be on the pad as soon as I put my hand through, I'm holding him back for a good week before I start to get him going.

females are bang on track and looking good but then again they're well proven and can be read like a book, here's the HG female coming in which is always ahead of the rest :thumbs: .....

nice one jasper, i didnt know you had imprints, my male has come along way since my last post, chupping back, under feathers out, toe picking, taking food out me fingers and carrying twiggs to the nest, dont know if the male knows how to build a nest but his looks like a bombs hit it!lol

atleast he's trying, well chuffed with him

do you still speak with andy from stoke on trent, is he doing anything or did he give them up all together,

atb bullet

Edited by bullet

nice one jasper, i didnt know you had imprints, my male has come along way since my last post, chupping back, under feathers out, toe picking, taking food out me fingers and carrying twiggs to the nest, dont know if the male knows how to build a nest but his looks like a bombs hit it!lol

do you still speak with andy from stoke on trent, is he doing anything or did he give them up all together,

atb bullet

He sounds like he's coming in Bullet! all the things you mention is pretty normal of a bird showing condition

Had Imprints for AI ands natural pairs a good few years now mate! definitely well before I ever started messing about on Pc's. I spoke to Andy a few months back to tell him I have moved, he's a top genuine lad is Andy and pretty much out of the birds now.

stick with the male and go in building a nest with him! all is good with the bonding. he might trash it a few times and then again he might now hardly build much at all but it doesn't matter to much if he is receptive to you and copulating :thumbs:.

cheers Jasp

atb bullet

He sounds like he's coming in Bullet! all the things you mention is pretty normal of a bird showing condition

Had Imprints for AI ands natural pairs a good few years now mate! definitely well before I ever started messing about on Pc's. I spoke to Andy a few months back to tell him I have moved, he's a top genuine lad is Andy and pretty much out of the birds now.

stick with the male and go in building a nest with him! all is good with the bonding. he might trash it a few times and then again he might now hardly build much at all but it doesn't matter to much if he is receptive to you and copulating :thumbs:.

cheers Jasp

cheers jasper, hope you have a good breeding season, atb bullet

well im chuffed, no less than 15minutes ago he trood my hand, not left anything but wasnt expecting it till after a couple of goes, not sure if im hitting the spot where i need to touch/feel, any advise

thanks for the imput through pm jasper,credit to you :notworthy:

atb bullet

Edited by bullet

well he's treading very good, not leaving anything, but as been advised dont expect anything, he may or may not, so i guess its just a case of seeing if he does, made a new pad as i aint keen on the clear gloves

well he's treading very good, not leaving anything, but as been advised dont expect anything, he may or may not, so i guess its just a case of seeing if he does, made a new pad as i aint keen on the clear gloves

Got to agree there mate! some people get on with them ok but mine are definitely more stimulated with the pad than a clear glove. Once he find a technique that suits him they generaly get into a steady rythum producing in the same area, there's a spot on my pad my old male hit virtually everytime :thumbs:.

I'm sure he'll come good in the end Bullet...

Jasp

Got to agree there mate! some people get on with them ok but mine are definitely more stimulated with the pad than a clear glove. Once he find a technique that suits him they generaly get into a steady rythum producing in the same area, there's a spot on my pad my old male hit virtually everytime :thumbs:.

I'm sure he'll come good in the end Bullet...

Jasp

well the pad i made he aint getting on with,so yesterday i went back to the clear gloves and he left a sample, twice in one day, took one up my mates to have a look under the microscope and yep their ALIVE

thanks for you help jasper,

haveyou got a photo of your pad mate and how did you make it as i cant get on with the gloves atb

i'll try laters for ya

got to say he's like a tap now, seems to give more in the aftnoon than the morning, two to three good shots aday

atb bullet