Barbour Endurance

Nelson

Surely the money isn't the most important issue here.

Whats really crucial is that this fine coat finds itself a good home, and an owner who wont just get rid because he hasn't got the patience to bring a new coat into his home,nurture it,wear it, and grow old together.

I'm afraid its all too common these days in the hunting fraternity to sell a good coat before it reaches maturity (I have witnessed this many times at game fairs)

Nelson,I know in your heart of hearts you will do the right thing by this trusty coat. Pm me and I will give you my address,then you can send it to me (I do not want any money) But rest assured, The coat will live out the rest of its days with someone who will appreciate and take care of it.

Dave

Nelson

Surely the money isn't the most important issue here.

Whats really crucial is that this fine coat finds itself a good home, and an owner who wont just get rid because he hasn't got the patience to bring a new coat into his home,nurture it,wear it, and grow old together.

I'm afraid its all too common these days in the hunting fraternity to sell a good coat before it reaches maturity (I have witnessed this many times at game fairs)

Nelson,I know in your heart of hearts you will do the right thing by this trusty coat. Pm me and I will give you my address,then you can send it to me (I do not want any money) But rest assured, The coat will live out the rest of its days with someone who will appreciate and take care of it.

Dave

:clapper::clapper::rofl::rofl: , I'll no be having a sale.......................... :clapper::clapper: