laamping on ....

Guest jt750

How do you lamp a public footpath ? ....all land is owned by somebody so it follows on that somebody owns the sporting rights on that land ergo you ask the landowners permission. If you mean public places like parks and greens then its your local council. If you mean public rights of way through private land then you need to ask the landowner(s) for permission ...as for public footpaths i hate running my dog on tarmac and it usually ends up off track

good question,ive been doing local football fields and parks etc, whats the crack with getting caught

Most the parks,football fields etc around here have signs up now warning you that you will be arrested if caught hunting with dogs,even been in local newspapers warning about lads going around parks and wasteland hunting,I'd check before you get yourself into trouble mate,red.

good question,ive been doing local football fields and parks etc, whats the crack with getting caught

Most the parks,football fields etc around here have signs up now warning you that you will be arrested if caught hunting with dogs,even been in local newspapers warning about lads going around parks and wasteland hunting,I'd check before you get yourself into trouble mate,red.

WHOS TRAWLING PUBLIC GROUND AT THAT TIME OF NIGHT.

WHOS GOING TO DARE GRABBING YOU EITHER AT DARK OCLOCK.

TURN IT UP BOYS /FFS GROW SOME.:whistling:

WHOS TRAWLING PUBLIC GROUND AT THAT TIME OF NIGHT.

WHOS GOING TO DARE GRABBING YOU EITHER AT DARK OCLOCK.

TURN IT UP BOYS /FFS GROW SOME.:whistling:

You are full of shit mate,one thread your saying people spoiling it for others,now you saying grow some and lamp parks,footy fields etc,your a crank mate,parks are for people to enjoy nature not kill it ,people hunting parks and the like f**k it up for proper dog lads,go on lpool echo website, type hunting,read, you will see wat I mean,now you grow some brains and get yourself a kite or a football if its parks and footy pitches you want to play on.red.