what a beaut she is

NICE WEE DOG .

WELL FEED

DROP6/7ILBS IN A HARD WK

KEEP THE WEIGHT ON MATE :thumbs:

like i say i aint been able to walk her a right lot with not being 100% myself....i like the weight she is, the dog is a very picky eater so it takes alot to keep it on her when she was a pup she didnt eat a thing for a week as she wouldnt eat puppy food and will only eat doctor johns and nout else...unless its alive and kicking lol

NICE WEE DOG .

WELL FEED

DROP6/7ILBS IN A HARD WK

like i say i aint been able to walk her a right lot with not being 100% myself....i like the weight she is, the dog is a very picky eater so it takes alot to keep it on her when she was a pup she didnt eat a thing for a week as she wouldnt eat puppy food and will only eat doctor johns and nout else...unless its alive and kicking lol

"will only eat Doctor Johns and nout else...".........I bet it wouldn't..... :thumbs:

NICE WEE DOG .

WELL FEED

DROP6/7ILBS IN A HARD WK

"will only eat Doctor Johns and nout else...".........I bet it wouldn't..... :thumbs:

?????? I dont know if it was somthing to do with the terrier eating it but she wouldnt eat anything, even tred the terrible bakers and she was having non of it

Edited by JPTfellterrier