Rat zapper

I need to know if dispatching mice and rats with a rat zapper and feeding them to ferrets is safe.

I want to breed mice and rats for my ferrets but having owned rats i cant bring myself to kill them by hand.(im a big wuss)

if anyone knows if electrocuting mice/rats to feed ferrets is safe or not please give us a responce. thanks.

I need to know if dispatching mice and rats with a rat zapper and feeding them to ferrets is safe.

I want to breed mice and rats for my ferrets but having owned rats i cant bring myself to kill them by hand.(im a big wuss)

if anyone knows if electrocuting mice/rats to feed ferrets is safe or not please give us a responce. thanks.

Why don't you just get some ferret biscuits? Would work out less work/cost.

As said bit pointless more animals to look after for one . If you don't have acses to rabbits there's a variety of stuff frozen chicken pieces for one , or post a wanted ad get to know some keen shooters squirel pigeon rook crow , much beter stuff for them how many ferrets do you have ,??

I read that this is against the law now; breeding vertebrate animals for the purpose of feeding to other animals (without licenses or something).

So long as its not poisoned, can't imagine the way you kill the mouse make any difference to the ferret.