Edgar Brothers 3-12x52 optimate dual x scope for sale

For sale

Welcome to my sale of my EB 3-12x52 optimate dual x rifle scope.

As new condition, i bought it for my Berreta CX4 however the iron sights are too high on the rifle so cannot slip between, unfortunately my partner typical woman threw all packaging and receipt out so have not been able to return. Scope Has never been fitted so is in excellent condition. Awesome scope with a super clear image and am gutted to have to let it go.

If needed will include high quality sportsmatch mounts.

Heres is its write up:

General &Hunting 30mm 3 - 12x 52 Dual-X

A great all-around hunting scope. Expect excellent performance for long range target shooting or vermin control. Featuring high quality, green Japanese lenses and one-piece construction. The Edgar Brothers range of Opti-Mate branded scopes are established, tried and tested. They don’t claim to be anything other than great value for money, hardwearing and reliable, what you see, is what you get – literally.

Overall Length: 320 - 326mm

Fast Eye Focus: Yes

Parallax: 100 Yards

Turret Adjustment: Coin – ¼â€/click

Objective Outer Diameter: 59mm

Threaded for Sunshade: No

Finish: Matte Black

no original packaging available but will be posted safe and securely. I would be interested in px/ing for 1. MTC taipan + cash or 2. a smaller scope that will fit CX4 properly. im using a nikko stirling mountmaster at moment but doesnt look right on rifle. (Moutmaster also for sale 3-9x32 £30 +p&p)

Feel free to ask any questions. condition of both is perfect and neither been 'outside' . these retail around £220

Pick up preferred and can meet within 10 miles of stoke on trent, other wise postage or your own courier accepted.

P.s Also have as new CP99 with brocock silencer, for sale, bought at midland game fair along with an S200 which i havent put down and havent used cp99 since purchased hence sale (£130 posted)

Cant seem to get pics up so drop me email and ill send them on!

What price is the optimate as I can only find a price for the mountmaster and a retail price for the optimate in your post.

Cheers Phil

I bought it about a year ago after all the good reviews it had and it was £255 on an offer, i looked it up a couple of weeks ago and i saw it had gone down to £220, i've just tried looking for myself and couldnt find the site again.

Ill keep trying and post asap mate!