video clips?

Guest CharlieC

Upload yer clip on Here in turn it will give you a URL to post on board (or where ever) No need to fill in the recipients email address part, its optional. Think when you have posted the link for others to then download, it maybe limited to 20 downloads, again not sure. Pretty straight forward.

Hope it helps.

Guest CharlieC

:11: :11: i was some clips of Colin Macrae driving in the rally but I couldnt get it to work :cry: took fecking ages and I lost my connection half way through :cry:

I cant wait to get broadband Im fed up with this shitty connection

:11:  :11:  i was some clips of Colin Macrae driving in the rally but I couldnt get it to work  :cry:  took fecking ages and I lost my connection half way through  :cry:

I cant wait to get broadband Im fed up with this shitty connection

Why didn’t ye say it wasn’t fatband, aint worth it otherwise :11: :11: :11: ;)

Guest CharlieC

Just got broadband today :yahoo: FINALLY!!! after having to wait months for it to come to this area - and having to shift all my desk, folders and office stuff as well as the computer into the kitchen cos the connection wouldnt work through the phone extension in the bedroom :realmad: :realmad: its now working - yippeeee :yahoo:

Guest CharlieC

:11:

I dont like the idea of having the PC in the kitchen incase of any dampness/moisture from the kettle or washing machine, but it will have to stay here til I get the proper cable cos its took me a few hours to humph all the furniture around and Im knackered :11:

Guest MOLLY

Another problem with it being downstairs, you will never be off the damn thing :yes: ....in the middle of doing the dishes you suddenly think.."wonder if ive got a reply to that email yet?"...then before you know it youve been on for 2hrs and have to start the dishes again :icon_eek: :11:

Do you get all hot and bothered about which cables go where when you have to move it aswell?...I get into a cold sweat just thinking about it, have to psyc myself up for days :11: :11: :11:

MOLL.

Guest CharlieC

Do you get all hot and bothered

:icon_redface: I sometimes get hot and bothered when Im on this thing but it usually involves pics of Ian B in a kilt :11: :11: :11: :11:

just kidding :kiss: