ferret breeding

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right i'm going to be blunt now. Your a f*****g fool for completely ignoring the advice given. You must be a f*****g kid, cos your acting like one. Folk are not bullying you, they dont really give a f

I would wait a season or so mate. Your ferrets have only had a small amount of experience and will not truely have come into their own yet...lay off the breeding for this summer, wait until next seas

wish i never f**king said anything and just got on with it

Right i'm going to be blunt now. Your a f*****g fool for completely ignoring the advice given. You must be a f*****g kid, cos your acting like one. Folk are not bullying you, they dont really give a f**k about you, they are just concerned with the welfare of the ferrets, and the general ferreting world / ferret populace. It doesn't really need idiots breeding from young untested pish just to try make some cash.

• Like 5

okay would it be ok to just breed one of my jills then

Thats what i said in my post :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Fecking breed them both and when there eating as much as a small village and when you left with a load of hobs get back to me and tell me how it went mate :thumbs:

Edited by The one
  • Like 2

I would wait a season or so mate. :thumbs: Your ferrets have only had a small amount of experience and will not truely have come into their own yet...lay off the breeding for this summer, wait until next season, work them all hard and go from there.

One of those jills will very likely work better than the other. No need to breed from the one that doesn't. :yes:

There's a lot of people breeding untested young ferrets...there's a smaller number who breed well tested stock that has a lot of work behind them. If you are going to breed then there is no reason why you shouldn't strive to be in the second category of good breeders. Anyone can pump out animals from untested stock...it is something more and something better to breed quality.

• Like 2