I'm using Red, Amber, Blue & normal White.

I've found if you use one colour for a few nights then the mongs & quarry get to know the score, so I switch & change every night.

I also drill a 32mm hole into the centre of each of the coloured filters, which helps not having to flip the filter off.

On the smaller places I use the Clulite Blazerlite with te pop ups, but on the bigger stuff I use the 240.

I've also been playing more with the dimmer and this has also worked well.

One step ahead lads eh ;)

use red one myself! but i cut all three lugs off the filter as it was a pain in the arse to get off!!

your right there they are, but now youve cut the lugs off is the filter not dropping of when you are getting over wall and stuff?

thought about doing the same myself but thought it might be to slack

Nar mate still tight as f**k can always leave one lug onand keep that one at the top!!

If my mate come's out, we do what is said in the post above, i keep filter on and he has his off!

But the old c**t hardly ever comse!

cheers Graham ill give it a go thumbs.gif

try puting a small hinge on the bottom and leave one klip on the top, work a treat for me!!!

The eyes of our quarry :whistling: have a different set up of cones/rods that project the image of light onto the retina,compared to the human :icon_eek: .Different coloured filters,generaly just dim the amount of available light that is transfered to the optic nerve :icon_eek: .Therfore you may think you are fooling the quarry :icon_eek: but you are giving the dog hard time as well.Therefore :icon_eek: stop tyring to light up the whole bloody field,go down to 6v and 35 watt with a standard 5 " shrouded lamp and report back.

Edited by GUN SHIP

use red one myself! but i cut all three lugs off the filter as it was a pain in the arse to get off!!

your right there they are, but now youve cut the lugs off is the filter not dropping of when you are getting over wall and stuff?

thought about doing the same myself but thought it might be to slack

i have drilled a small hole in mine then tied a piece of stringaround the lamp stop the filter falling of

Edited by sthelens hunter

just getting mine today it seems a shame 2 start chopping the lugs of ,but its a right nightmare getting it on and off ,someonesaid saw them of with a bread knife ,but could this not crack the whole filter

Edited by rocky1

ive left the tabs on drilled a small hole in 1 tab put a shoe lace through and burnt it with a lighter and squashed it flat,tie the other end to the hole in the back of the lamp.lamp with the filter on and when u let the dog go knock the filter off with ye thumb easy. i only use a filter when i may stray off the public footpath as you dont shine the full field up.

atb mic

ive left the tabs on drilled a small hole in 1 tab put a shoe lace through and burnt it with a lighter and squashed it flat,tie the other end to the hole in the back of the lamp.lamp with the filter on and when u let the dog go knock the filter off with ye thumb easy. i only use a filter when i may stray off the public footpath as you dont shine the full field up.

atb mic

but then still the fcuk on gettin it back on ,it might because its brandnew and needs wearing in