Harris On Squirrels

Guest world.hunters

Guest world.hunters

as you have already seen my harris has had a squirrel again, im just wondering on what everones views are on hunting them.

as you may agree it is inpossible to stop the bird hunting these but i'd like to know if anyone else's bird taken them without any harm being done to the bird and do squirrel chaps do the job ???

cheers

Yep squirrel chaps do work,i know i use them on my harrises coz they get bitten everytime they catch a bushy tailed beasty.I cant stop mine chasing them either so i have to use chaps in squirrel rich areas the only bird i got that doesn,t get bitten is my female redtail Honey but she kills them when she catches them mostly.

My young male has taken one, without problem, not a mark one him. His full sister had one last week, first one she had tackled, five bites leg badly swollen needed anti biotic injections becaust the oral ones were not sufficient,bet its cost him. Think its just luck of the bounce.