Trained Lab Bitch

DOG NOW GONE

The fella I had my lab off kept her litter sister, she is a good gundog but he trials them and the lil bitch just aint sharp enough to compete so he wants to move her on to make room for a new up and coming pup he has bought in.

The bitch is black, coming upto 2 years old this summer, from what he has told me she is very steady but if unseen in woodland does tend to range out a little too far. She has been out picking ducks off the river and also done some picking up on a local shoot where she picked a strong cock runner.

She may not trial but would make a brilliant shooting dog by the sound of it. If I had the space I would take the bitch myself as I have seen the blokes dogs work, needless to say as he trials them they are very good workers.

He is looking around the price that I payed him for a pup off him, hes not overly concerned about the ££ but wants the bitch to go to a good home. She has been kennel'd all her life but he doesnt want her in the kennel if she is going to be on her own.

Please respond to this post and hopefully can pass the info on. I am posting this elsewhere aswell.

He is based in South Wales not far from bridgend.

Edited by Bigthug87

The fella I had my lab off kept her litter sister, she is a good gundog but he trials them and the lil bitch just aint sharp enough to compete so he wants to move her on to make room for a new up and coming pup he has bought in.

The bitch is black, coming upto 2 years old this summer, from what he has told me she is very steady but if unseen in woodland does tend to range out a little too far. She has been out picking ducks off the river and also done some picking up on a local shoot where she picked a strong cock runner.

She may not trial but would make a brilliant shooting dog by the sound of it. If I had the space I would take the bitch myself as I have seen the blokes dogs work, needless to say as he trials them they are very good workers.

He is looking around the price that I payed him for a pup off him, hes not overly concerned about the ££ but wants the bitch to go to a good home. She has been kennel'd all her life but he doesnt want her in the kennel if she is going to be on her own.

Please respond to this post and hopefully can pass the info on. I am posting this elsewhere aswell.

He is based in South Wales not far from bridgend.

pm sent