subaru forester

For sale is my white subaru forester 2l non turbo full electric windows front and back and huge sun roof all work heated seats heated mirrors good all round contition 187thousand miles with full subaru service history taxed and tested. could do way a set of rear shocks i think every thing else works as it should. only selling due to getting a defender.

£600 or best offer

For sale is my white subaru forester 2l non turbo full electric windows front and back and huge sun roof all work heated seats heated mirrors good all round contition 187thousand miles with full subaru service history taxed and tested. could do way a set of rear shocks i think every thing else works as it should. only selling due to getting a defender.

£600 or best offer

manual or auto? how much tax and test? :thumbs:

£600 or best offer

manual or auto? how much tax and test? :thumbs:

manual and not sure think about 3 months of each