Webley Axsor barrel going loose

Is it the one that you access through the filling port? If so, pm me your address and I'll sling a couple in the post to you. Get some red loctite, put a little on the thread and tighten it up, it should stay tight.

If it's not that one, then I'd still say loctite, it's not too expensive, and is great for making sure things stay nice and tight!

Is it the one that you access through the filling port? If so, pm me your address and I'll sling a couple in the post to you. Get some red loctite, put a little on the thread and tighten it up, it should stay tight.

If it's not that one, then I'd still say loctite, it's not too expensive, and is great for making sure things stay nice and tight!

Its the bolt at the end of the barrel where it has a sleeve on the end which you screw the silencer into, it screws the sleeve onto the air tank

its a little allen bolt, it screws from through the top, didnt know there was one you accesed from the filling port?

might be a bit confusing! cheers Elliott,