410 Baikal Hushpower

I did some pattern testing today at 30mtrs, no6 shot 3ins shell,I was very impressed with the pattern produced more than enough for rabbit ect at this range,also tried some 2.5ins shells at same range no6,not as good a pattern as the 3ins but I think for rabbit just about do-able that being the 2.5s max range.

What impressed me was the noise levels,the 2.5 shell was wisper quite and the 3ins a bit nosier.

Although I have just purchased the Biakal 410 Hushpower synthetic shock and I am new to this gauge I am very impressed the gun, it fits and feels well balanced, construction is good robust and seems to biult to last.

Now just got to find my ideal cartriges for noise levels and hitting power.A very happy 410 gauge owner and I can well understand way poeple don't like parting with this particular model.

Just had confirmed that Biakal 410 Hushpower synthetic stock is full choked.

Yes - you're correct. They are full choke. I have the Hushpower baikal s/b and I've been disaapointed with the noise given off by the 3" Eley cartridges - quite a crack. I've been told that they labelled a massive batch incorrectly and my local dealer swapped a box for the supposedly quieter ones. However, I cannot detect much difference.

Apparently the 2 1/2" Express cartridges are quieter. I hops so as I bought the gun to use around horse paddocks.

Cheers

Sib

Yes thanks to tyhe grate advise off here i now have a Biakal 410 Hushpower. It is fully chocked and with 2 1/2inch carts sounds like a crack from a spring piston air rifle. Im very impresed. :thumbs:

You won't regret buying it,it,s a great stealth gun,great were noise issues might be a problem,with me it has opened up extra land were I could not shoot because of noise issues.