trip to the local shop :)

Well work got cancelled today so me and my brother decided to have a little mooch up our local gunshop and aint been in there in a while and now I'm happy I did just what I'm after AAS200 in .22 flavour :) he said he will put it on lay by so I can just pop a bit in each week till its paid for which will help me out as saving as been hard at the moment with work and that all in all bonus

So for the S200 scopes bag and a tin of pellets think he wants 400 but were confirm a real price when I drop in my deposit tomorrow either way its cheaper than other shops round here.

Thanks for reading guys I just had to tell some one :)

Atb Ross

Edited by furgle

Well work got cancelled today so me and my brother decided to have a little mooch up our local gunshop and aint been in there in a while and now I'm happy I did just what I'm after AAS200 in .22 flavour :) he said he will put it on lay by so I can just pop a bit in each week till its paid for which will help me out as saving as been hard at the moment with work and that all in all bonus

So for the S200 scopes bag and a tin of pellets think he wants 400 but were confirm a real price when I drop in my deposit tomorrow either way its cheaper than other shops round here.

Thanks for reading guys I just had to tell some one :)

Atb Ross

That's second-hand gear right? It sounds like a very nice deal! :yes:

Well the rifles brand new just sat there a while and he needs rid which is no problem with me if I get a nice juicy discount lol I'm going back today to leave my first bit of dough :) :)

Ile get all the vitals when I'm there eg...

Scopes,and what mk it is :)

Atb Ross